The COPRAUTO firm started in 1968 primarily as a company for the production of “models” of items for the automotive sector. With time, however, it started to expand offering new processes and new activities in addition to producing prototype, thus enlarging the variety of services and products that they are able to offer today.
Our clients mostly belong to the worlds of Automotive, Electric appliances and Automation.
– Progettazione e Costruzione di Stampi per deformazione a freddo della lamiera.
– Design and production of dies for sheet metal forming.
– Production of prototype parts through the use of soft tools and 5-axis laser cutting machinery.
– Serial supply of pressed parts and sub-groups of pre-assemblies.
– Supply of parts for precision machining produced to design.
– Supply of items for light metal work made of carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
COPRAUTO IN NUMBERS
– The company is composed of about 50 employees, 10 of which are indirectly employed with us.
– The establishment is located approximately 30 km from Turin. It covers a total area of about 14,000 sqm, with the buildings covering a total area of 5500 sqm, 900 sqm of which are made up of offices and services and 4600 sqm of which are dedicated to production and storage areas.
– In terms of revenue, the results we have obtained during the last 10 years highlight a positive trend and motivate us to believe in our potential for further growth.
– The diversification of the productions we offer ensures greater stability for the company and reduces the risk of losses linked to the fluctuating market trend. We now offer a range of 5 different products intended for various scopes and markets.
– During the last 7 years we have re-invested 12.50% of the revenue into new machinery